Friday, January 21, 2011

And more snow: we gots it

We got some more snow here on campus, and yet again I didn't know about it until just before it happened! I think we got another 5 inches of snow or so, which brings our total to over 2 feet since I left campus at the end of the Fall semester. By noon, it appears the snow has stopped and the sun is thinking about coming out to hang out with us. This would be appreciated because we all like the sun. It will be interesting to see what my fellow classmates do tonight for their first weekend back at Clark. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of students stay in to avoid trudging through the snow late at night, but who knows? Apparently LOST is on Netflix instant, so I know what I'm doing tonight.

I originally had an interview for a research assistant position this morning, but my professor couldn't make it in because of the snow. It's rescheduled for next Friday. I don't know what my chances are for landing the job, but if I do, it would make my life a lot more complicated during the week. Either way, my schedule's organization is up in the air for at least another week. I've been trying to juggle classes, labs, and readings the past few days and it's a bit of a hassle.

I finally stopped by the lab today to organize some stuff. I don't know how long it will be until I can start with the actual lab work, but at least I'm starting to get on track with some things. I hope we can start things up next week and it'll be awesome!

 I posted a new video to wrap things up for this week. Below it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment