Sunday, March 13, 2011

Everybody's working for the weekend? Nope, I'm working through the weekend.

This is what my desktop looks like. It's too crazy for my laptop, so I have to do it on my 21" iMac. Sometimes I wish I had gotten the 27" iMac, but the one I have doesn't really fit on my college desk as it is.

Been putting in a lot of hours on my presentation of a paper for Topics in Marine Biology. I've been juggling this project with a mini presentation in Animal Behavior in addition to some reading. Before tonight is over, I will have re-edited a paper for Animal Behavior, worked more on my mini presentation, adjusted and added content to my Topics presentation, and perhaps worked on my longer Animal Behavior presentation that's for later in the week.

...oh, and I have to do more work for Topics later in the week, which includes more reading and a critical review of a journal article. All in all, my week is going to be very hectic, but I hope to get some fun work in at the end of the week. It's probably safe to say I will not be enjoying my first legal St. Patrick's Day. To be fair, I've never been a big drinker nor celebrator of St. Patty's day. Maybe I'll split a 6-pack of Guinness with my mate down the hall while we study. Responsible and social drinking for the win! :-D

...but now back to the library! Ta for now maties!

No comments:

Post a Comment