Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So I passed all of my classes. This means I can graduate!

Let me be clear: in no way was I expecting to fail any of my classes this semester. However, I wasn't expecting to do so well this semester (3.9 GPA). When I got my grades on my iPhone in the middle of an aisle while shopping at Target, I sort of laughed and said, "Well, that's boring" and promptly continued shopping. (I've been shopping around for furniture and the like for my new apartment. More on that later.)

The past month has been very busy--one of the busiest months of my life. I'm still coming down from all of the busting of my butt to get it all done. In due time, I will share everything from finals to papers to posters to graduation (this Sunday, May 22nd, at 1:30PM) to moving into my new apartment and starting my 5th year, all in good time.



I got my cap and gown yesterday (sup, Honors?). My hood, although very complicated-looking (everyone on Facebook was complaining about how odd it was), is quite handsome and I will look like a complete boss on commencement day. I will be sure to have a ton of pictures--a whole photo album worth--from graduation up the following day or so.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment